This range incorporates 58mm thick doors, the doors mirror the 24mm low-E drained and ventilated glazing system and 6 degree sloped glazing platforms, as currently used on Howarth window ranges and, together with matching beads and glazing bars, can be used to form a complimentary suite.Essential Information
This range incorporates 58mm thick doors, the doors mirror the 24mm low-E drained and ventilated glazing system and 6 degree sloped glazing platforms, as currently used on Howarth window ranges and, together with matching beads and glazing bars, can be used to form a complimentary suite.
As a result of the improved stability of laminated timber construction we are able to provide guarantees for ten years on our paint finish and six years on our stain finish.
NOTE: All guarantees are subject to limitations and are strictly dependent upon compliance with manufacturers usage and maintenance instructions. These are available upon request.
Rot & Fungal Attack
Features & Benefits
- Improved thermal performance.
- Quality laminated Redwood Nordic Pine construction.
- Hardwood sills for greater durability.
- Supplied fully finished in our extended range of paints and stains.
- Secured by Design locking system fitted as standard to all single and double door sets.
- Available in various design and size configurations.
- Manufactured from the finest PEFC accredited timber on request.
- Extended guarantees for long-lasting peace of mind.
- European Conformity.
- Incorporating Swisspacer ULTIMATE, the leading warm edge spacer fitted where appropriate.
- All timber door leafs are 58mm thick.
Choose from a range of paint and stain finishes with built-in high performance, endurance and quality, see customisation options for further information.
Note: Frames are generally available in most standard RAL colours but no darker than Slate Grey RAL 7015. For information on RAL colours please contact the Sales Office on 0330 119 2369.
Note: All Howarth paint/stain finishes are silk and not high gloss.Customisation Options
Standard Paint Finishes
Standard Stain Finishes
- Head section
- Top rail section
- 18mm rebate upstands for improved glazing performance and durability
- Door leafs rebated to allow 24mm double glazed units to be used
- All glazing fitted using drained and vented beads
- All sections manufactured from laminated timber to increase integrity and performance whilst educing inperfections
- Mid rail section
- Ovolo moulding to internal of all profiles in line with all window ranges to create a family of compatible products
- For door sets featuring insulated raised, panel make up is 6mm thick timber internal panel, 12mm insulating material with GWP (Global Warning Potential) of 3 and a 15mm thick external panel
- Bottom rail section
- External weather bar
- 7 degree slope on sill to assist drainage
- Sill sections available are:
Standard sill (171mm)
Extended sill (205mm)
Cross Section Through Horizontal
- 24mm low E double glazing units
- Secondary weatherseal
- High security locking system - deters potential intruders. Double weatherseals
- Flipper weatherseal
- Insulated raised and fielded panels
DownloadsOur Product Specification, Technical Specification and current brochure are available in PDF format for you to download and make an informed decision.
If there's something you can't find, please don't hesitate to contact us.
GET IN TOUCH
Please use the link below to contact Howarth Timber Windows & Doors and we will get back to you within 48 hours.