Designed to comply with Part L, Howarth French doors offer an extended range of finishes. Improved manufacturing methods also allow us to offer extended guarantees of ten years on the paint finish and six years on the stain finish.Essential Information
Designed to comply with Part L, Howarth French doors offer an extended range of finishes. Improved manufacturing methods also allow us to offer extended guarantees of ten years on the paint finish and six years on the stain finish.
As a result of the improved stability of laminated timber construction we are able to provide guarantees for ten years on our paint finish and six years on our stain finish.
NOTE: All guarantees are subject to limitations and are strictly dependent upon compliance with manufacturers usage and maintenance instructions. These are available upon request.
Rot & Fungal Attack
Features & Benefits
- Improved thermal performance.
- Quality laminated Redwood Nordic Pine construction.
- Hardwood sills for greater durability.
- Supplied fully finished in our extended range of paints and stains.
- Secured by Design locking system fitted as standard to all single and double door sets
- Available in various design and size configurations.
- Manufactured from the finest PEFC accredited timber on request.
- Extended guarantees for long-lasting peace of mind.
- European Conformity.
- Incorporating Swisspacer ULTIMATE, the leading warm edge spacer fitted where appropriate.
- All timber door leafs are 58mm thick.
Choose from a range of paint and stain finishes with built-in high performance, endurance and quality, see customisation options for further information.
Note: Frames are generally available in most standard RAL colours but no darker than Slate Grey RAL 7015. For information on RAL colours please contact the Sales Office on 0330 119 2369.
Note: All Howarth paint/stain finishes are silk and not high gloss.Customisation Options
Standard Paint Finishes
Standard Stain Finishes
DownloadsOur Product Specification, Technical Specification and current brochure are available in PDF format for you to download and make an informed decision.
If there's something you can't find, please don't hesitate to contact us.
GET IN TOUCH
Please use the link below to contact Howarth Timber Windows & Doors and we will get back to you within 48 hours.