In a range of styles adding character and an individualistic touch to new build and older properties
As a result of the improved stability of laminated timber construction we are able to provide guarantees for ten years on our paint finish and six years on our stain finish.
NOTE: All guarantees are subject to limitations and are strictly dependent upon compliance with manufacturers' usage and maintenance instructions. These are available upon request.
Rot & Fungal Attack
Features and Benefits
- Quality laminated Redwood Nordic Pine construction.
- Manufactured from FSC accredited timber on request.
- Ideal for refurbishing properties and for adding character to new build.
- Available in a wide range of design and size options.
- Chose from a range of arched, gothic, bullseye and church style windows.
- BRE Green Guide A+ rated.
- European Conformity.
- Full chain of custody available.
- Supplied fully finished in our extended range of paints and stains.
- Extensive guarantees for long lasting peace of mind.
- Incorporating Swisspacer ULTIMATE, the leading warm edge spacer fitted where appropriate.
Choose from a range of paint and stain finishes.
Note: Frames are generally available in most standard RAL colours but no darker than Slate Grey RAL 7015. For information on RAL colours please contact the Sales Office on 0330 119 2369.
Note: All Howarth paint/stain finishes are silk and not high gloss.Customisation Options
Standard Paint Finishes
Standard Stain Finishes
GET IN TOUCH
Please use the link below to contact Howarth Timber Windows & Doors and we will get back to you within 48 hours.